Social Programs and More
Agrinag Foundation started as Rescue Center but thanks to the generosity and effort of our team and donors, our foundation is also participating in impactful social programs that benefit our personnel and local community equally.
Some of these include:
• "Tus plantas". A reward plan for every worker.
• "Un dia differente", for children who are Solca patients undergoing cancer treatment .
• BINGO for a cause.
• Built a house for a homeless senior in Machachi.
• Active pauses and motivational courses.
• Mini market at wholesale prices.
"Un dia diferente" (a special day)
For 2 years, during Christmas, our volunteers collect funds and invite young cancer patients form Guayaquil to visit our Rescue Centre. These trip are extra special because these kids had never flown on an airplane before. Once they arrive they visit the foundation, get to spend some time with the animals, are honored with a lunch party, and receive some presents before flying back home.